The queen of the hills is a Himalayan city in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is internationally renowned as a tourist destination for its spectacular view of Mt.Kanchandzonga, along with its tea industry and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World Heritage site. One can have the view of entire Singalila Range along with Mt.Kanchandzonga, Bhutan Himalaya and a part of Everest range from Darjeeling. The eye-catching valleys, meandering rivers and of course the lush green tea gardens are the unique features of Darjeeling.Besides all these the main attractions of this popular hill stations are Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (HMI), Himalayan Zoo, Tiger Hill, Rock Garden, Batashiya Loop.
1. Pickup from Changrabandha and drive to Darjeeling
2. Check-in at the hotel
3. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Darjeeling.
1. After breakfast excursion trip to Mirik Lake (4,900 ft.) Via Indo-Nepal Border (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market). Mirik is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates. (One can do Boating on direct payment basis in lake).
2. Evening free for shopping or leisure.
3. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Darjeeling